Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live daytime beach music - we need your ideas

Administrator

User Info Menu

Question Live daytime beach music - we need your ideas

Yesterday, Kubba and I were talking about setting up a daytime beach Live reggae show on the beach. The idea is to have a Thursday beach party at the Negril Beach Park from 2pm to 7pm with live music. We would like to hear from all of you - would you want to have a daytime music venue and if so, what would you like to see offered at this Thursday event.

Please feel free to leave us your input!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I think it's a great idea..a venue to hear live music during the day on the beach, have some food, drinks etc... a beach side location to watch the sunset with music.

User Info Menu

What about some of the better beach musicians?

User Info Menu

Great idea!

User Info Menu

Rob,
    Great idea! And I second Lizardbeth.. I'd love to hear more of some of the beach talent..
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

I Like it!

I like it Rob. We are not night owls and almost never are awake long enough to enjoy the evening entertainment. Rum may have something to do with that
    I would be willing to listen to any decent sounding group or individual. Some of the Mento groups, some steel drums, like suggested some of the beach musicians.

Looking forward to this
    Steve

User Info Menu

Awsome!

Rob, Sounds great! Nice time line.
    Life is simple...

It is people who make it difficult!

User Info Menu

I think just mellow reggae music..........with a picnic lunch. IMO

User Info Menu

Great idea live music in the afternoon would be cool.

User Info Menu

Brilliant idea, Rob! And love the idea of featuring local talent. Does it need to be the same thing all the time? So much talent; so many different types of music. Sounds win-win to me.