Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: October Roll Call !!

User Info Menu

When are you going pretty40? You should have a countdown clock!

User Info Menu

This week

User Info Menu

Xtabi -Oct. 18th to Nov. 1st. Our first time in the land of wood and water!
    Been lurking here since June, quietly absorbing the knowledge of the gurus.
    Ive had our bags packed since July just counting the days.Boy they went by fast.
    Big thanks to the community @ Negril.com and realnegril.com and all the other sites that helped me make the decision and filled my mind with useful info.I'm so glad i came across this site and others and didn't take a cruise.
    You have also inspired me to write a trip report,i hope it will be worthy.
    Last edited by The_Raven; 10-08-2011 at 12:44 PM.

User Info Menu

Oct. 29 - Nov.5th

First timer - staying at Blue Cave Castle/Banana Shout.

User Info Menu

Have fun everyone... especially you first timers!

User Info Menu

arriving on the 19th for 8 days. staying at the nbcc for the start and finishing up with the seastar ( seastar is still under constuction but chris was cool and said i could check out the situation when i got there). im trying to decide betwixt banana shout where ive never seen/stayed(and insist on 3 days) or just splitting it up between xtabi and catcha which i know and love. i almost want to go down and haggle for rooms when i get there but im just not sure how busy oct is. so me gots 4 days that are still a blank slate and i kinda like it

any opinions on banana shout or maybe home sweet home? anyone want to entice me with a deal? :P

User Info Menu

Cool We just booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

................for June, 2012.

BUT, we will also be at the Co Co from October 26 through November 4, 2011, as well. See you at the Canoe on the 31st!!!!!!!!!! Unless sand gravity changes our minds!

User Info Menu

Coming in on October 23rd with newbies. Join us that evening for cocktails at Rick's around 5p.m....we welcome you!