Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Yoga Center

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Negril Yoga Center

Has anyone here stayed at NYC? It seems to be a good choice for a quiet stay. What are the rooms like? there are very few photos.
    thanks in advance!
    nori

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Yoga Center

I haven't stayed there, but have toured the rooms. The rooms are simple but clean. Some have bathrooms, others share a community bathroom. It is quiet, restaurant offers healthy food choices, beach access is conveniently across the street, and walking distance to the market and stores. Prices are affordable .... I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.

User Info Menu

I head to NYC every year with my buddy. We are not the typical types that stay there ( we are American, male,no yoga for us) but love the mellow vibe, the great veggie food and staff, the beautiful garden. The rooms are safe, clean, modestly furnished and priced. It's not for everyone though-if you like fancy rooms or bars or parties you may want to go elsewhere. For me the place is perfect -a quiet respite from a hectic world.

If you get one of the rooms in the front of the centre there is some traffic noise but not too bad. The back is more isolated and quiet.
    Last edited by rickme; 08-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Hey Nori:

Very good choice for a quiet stay. My daughter and I stayed there for almost three weeks. The rooms are simple, but very comfortable. We stayed in the Chickie and LOVED it! It has and outdoor shower under a mango tree with lots of hummingbirds. There is also a small kitchen that was great for making small meals. It is walking distance to town. You can use the beach at Sunset on the Beach. The grounds are a beautiful garden and the staff are kind and helpful.

You might check out their facebook page. I think there are more photos there than on their website.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LindyLou View Post
    Hey Nori:

Very good choice for a quiet stay. My daughter and I stayed there for almost three weeks. The rooms are simple, but very comfortable. We stayed in the Chickie and LOVED it! It has and outdoor shower under a mango tree with lots of hummingbirds. There is also a small kitchen that was great for making small meals. It is walking distance to town. You can use the beach at Sunset on the Beach. The grounds are a beautiful garden and the staff are kind and helpful.

You might check out their facebook page. I think there are more photos there than on their website.
    thanks so much LindyLou! thanks to everyone for their thoughts. They have been most helpful. - Nori.

User Info Menu

some that have stayed there have also used the beach at NBCC across the street, just buy drinks at their bar
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning