Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies: What is the kindest and most humorous way you rebuff the beach boys?

User Info Menu

Ladies: What is the kindest and most humorous way you rebuff the beach boys?

i find the more often i go the less i get propositioned but how can we, in the nicest possible way, turn down the many offers we get for companionship?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Ladies: What is the kindest and most humorous way you rebuff the beach boys?

I find when u wear sunglasses or headphones, they tend not to bother as much.

User Info Menu

Re: Ladies: What is the kindest and most humorous way you rebuff the beach boys?

Tell them you are HIV positive, and sometimes even that won't work because you will get "Wellllll dat what condoms are for."

User Info Menu

I have found that many single women who travel to Negril solo actually welcome and enjoy the attention. I think back home when they are walking through the mall, Wal-Mart etc etc, that maybe they don't receive all the compliments, looks, attention in general. A lot of the women are older, a little heavier from all the foods we eat here in the states. But, when they hit the beach in Negril they are made to feel like a movie star that just stepped out of a limo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaherring View Post
    i have found that many single women who travel to negril solo actually welcome and enjoy the attention. I think back home when they are walking through the mall, wal-mart etc etc, that maybe they don't receive all the compliments, looks, attention in general. A lot of the women are older, a little heavier from all the foods we eat here in the states. But, when they hit the beach in negril they are made to feel like a movie star that just stepped out of a limo.
    jaherring. Delete delete delete! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

If I was a female, I would try askin' 'em for money or a drink.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    I have found that many single women who travel to Negril solo actually welcome and enjoy the attention. I think back home when they are walking through the mall, Wal-Mart etc etc, that maybe they don't receive all the compliments, looks, attention in general. A lot of the women are older, a little heavier from all the foods we eat here in the states. But, when they hit the beach in Negril they are made to feel like a movie star that just stepped out of a limo.
    Looking RICH trumps looking GOOD any day any time to man looking for companionship!
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

I'd try taken em up on everything they have to offer,sooner or later you're gonna tire them out and they'll have ta go home

User Info Menu

lmao... reverse phsycology at its most entertaining...

conversation translated into american slang.... not about to attemp patois...

Him: " hey girl, you look good. how about you and me spend some time?"
    "US": " You gotta job?" or " I would like a rum punch." (don't ask for dirty banana... he might say I got your dirty banana and that would defeat the purpose)... or "OH i just love this bracelet(trinket,ect.) will you get it for me?"
    Him: "oh... (long pause) I think I hear my friend calling me"

why... because he was a gigalo... lol unfortunatly ladies your "boyfriends" I'm not saying every single one but most are not really your boyfriends they take care of your physical while your there but they get stuff out of it and you know it. wheather or not your paying him blatently for it or you pay for his food and drinks while your there he's still a "working man" and when you leave it's "NEXT!"... Sorry but yeah ... Again I'm not saying it's true for all cases but most of them ...that's how it is. don't fool yourself and get hurt... last thing you want is to inadvertantly hurt yourself from being "blind"... I love this thread tho... keep the rejection lines coming....lol

Sponsor

User Info Menu

And turning his questions on himself is always a good move. If he wants a drink, tell him to buy you one first...etc.

One guy asked for my number;I told him to top up my phone and he could call me. He just kissed his teeth and moved along.