Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my gosh...
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Ha Ha Ha.... little ajax and a new brillo pad would make him shinny and new.. Luv it..

User Info Menu

Hey there Missy Tizzy...you know I adore you to pieces!!! Glad you are enjoying it so far...

Sparkle, he was in need of a GOOD scrubbin!
    Last edited by *vi*; 08-27-2013 at 03:34 PM.

User Info Menu

He ran into the garage to fetch paper and pencil.

Is that a bed??
    That’s his home.
    Oh my

We exchange numbers which of course was a mistake.

Thank goodness it’s finally time to go.

Give your woman a hug goodbye!

What??!! I gasped then stepped back.

Al admitted his clothes were too dirty to touch my pretty yellow like ripe banana shirt. SO HE TAKES OFF HIS TEE!!! Before I could react I found myself flush against his bare, sweat-covered chest and his face was buried in my hair.

I felt his warm body fluids ooze through my top and cling to my skin.

After being released I looked in horror at the two wet shadows that circled my breasts. The girls were petrified and so was I. Essence of motor oil seeped from my body. My shoulder were damp from his..pit. His wet and hairy pit.

Vash…we need to go…

Quick goodbyes I was out and ready to jump in the first pool of water I saw.

We rode for about 2 minutes in silence

You aren’t going to see him again are you Vi?
    No…no I’m not. Don’t think we are a match.
    Well me haf annoda friend who….
    No thank you Vash…all I want right now is to stand under a shower of scalding hot water and perhaps an antibiotic.

The man called 94 times over 8 days. His last voice message “No worries my darling….when you return to Oracabessa I will….”

The message was cut off. I never returned to Oracabessa for fear he would find me and finish the line.

User Info Menu

Leaving Oracabessa and continuing the travels to Portland

It is an amazing ride. I don’t count time after leaving St. Anne I just relish in everything I view.

Sugar cane. Although cool looking, I’m told it’s very dangerous piled that high. I guess it is. But they do it to cut down on the trips to haul it from one place to another. Wish I had gotten a better picure so it's pile could really be appreciated. Crazy

User Info Menu

Enjoying it?? I'm ROLLING Vi
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Thank you for doing this report! I love your writing and photos... someday I will make it to PA!

User Info Menu

ohhh this is going to be painful........SIGH!

I'll have to look up Mr. Motor Oil in the fall dwl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Luv it.. I can tell this is going to be a fun report.... but really 94 calls... Mr. Motor Oil was blowing your phone up, must of liked what he smelled when he buried his face in your hair....LOL

User Info Menu

Thanks Tizzy!

Sam I Am…lol I think we can be on a first name basis now. Sam so happy you dropped by. You will get there one of these visits and it will be soooo worth the wait. In the meantime I hope you are gathering lots of good notes from these postings.

Sammy, sorry girlfriend but yeah it may be a little painful…but not all the time.

LOL @ Sparkle. Don’t know about him, but it was not a healthy breathing experience from my side. If he wasn’t such a sergeant he would have a chance. Resembled DeAngelo…between the navel and the “v” leading to… *wink*