Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neville the Patty Man

User Info Menu

Re: Neville the Patty Man

Send him my love... gonna miss him for the first time ever in October.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this news about Neville. I always enjoy speaking with him on every trip. I will keep him in my prayers. I look forward to seeing him in December pushing his bike along the beach.

Also, do you know Judge -- the older driver that is affiliated with Negril Beach Club. He passed away and his funeral was this past weekend. I've known him for years and even though I always said hello to him, I still thought of him as being a cantankerous old man. Well, last August, my friends and I had so much fun with him as he was our driver for the night and we also got to hang out with him all night. I'm so glad I had that opportunity as he totally changed my opinion about him. Tomorrow is never promised - may he rest in peace!

User Info Menu

I know who you speak of, and I cant think of his name either????
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I always grab a couple of patties from him on the beach- sorry to hear about his troubles but happy to hear that he'll be back on his feet by the time I return to Negril. His singing out his menu, and the trilling of the fresh fruit lady are part of the beach soundscape that I love so much. Get well, Neville.

User Info Menu

prayers for Neville! glad to hear he's recovering

User Info Menu

Thoughts and prayers. I do hope he is well by Nov so I can get my daily patties from him.

User Info Menu

This is august must be just before all that happened?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Car crash happened 8/15. What a great video. Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

I wish I had got the whole thing, but was laughing and took to long to catch it all!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

My thoughts and best wishes are with Neville. He's a real pal and a great human being.