Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neville the Patty Man

User Info Menu

Re: Neville the Patty Man

hoping he has a speedy recovery

User Info Menu

OMG! Sending healing vibes and blessings to Neville and family. Looked for him and wondered where he was the last time I was there. Thanks, Yvonne.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Also, do you know Judge -- the older driver that is affiliated with Negril Beach Club. He passed away and his funeral was this past weekend. .... Tomorrow is never promised - may he rest in peace!
    I rode with Judge! oh my. Thanks Jamerican71. may he indeed rest peacefully.

Prayers to Neville and his family.

User Info Menu

Oh no, poor Neville. He certainly is having to deal with a lot. Prayers for a full recovery.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Healing Prayers and All Blessings to Neville, the Patty Man! I can't picture Negril Beach without him. Also Prayers and Blessings to Judge and his family. We are losing too many good folks!

User Info Menu

As I began to read, I was thinking "Oh no, I hope that is not my friend the Patty Man..." and when I saw the picture, I KNEW that it was. I am so sad to hear the troubles he has had but happy to know he survived and is looking to come back to the beach. I don't expect to see him this time when I come, although I will ask after him. I will definitely look to see him when I return come January. Please let him know that people are praying for him as I add my prayers to those already offered up.

God Bless him. Such a nice, respectful & hardworking man. I hope he recovers soon.

User Info Menu

When we were there in September, I noticed he wasn't around, but the guy with the cardboard box was (who I always thought was the "patty mon" that everyone here talks about, but apparently not?) Thought we might have just not seen him, as we were spending a lot of time on the cliffs. This is sad news, and my thoughts are with him.

User Info Menu

There are 2 patty men. I forget the other fellows name. He is very nice as well. And they seem to always share their business and are friendly with each other, from what I have seen.
    Neville has the metal box on his bike
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Sweet Neville................Get well soon!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

The other patty man is Norman, he usually works more toward the AI end of the beach.