Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Neville the Patty Man

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Neville the Patty Man

BIG tips for him this year.....One buck patties for lunch, $8 bucks for jerk for dinner,,,12 bucks for nice dinner at Sunbeach........ And I need to pay $500 per night at an A/I for what???????????

User Info Menu

Fred you are so right.....I much prefer the non AI experiences I have had in Negril.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

$1 buck for Beef, Chicken or Veggie Patties is the best lunch around........
    and $5 bucks for a Jerk Chicken dinner complete with rice and peas from Tony at No Limit Bar is fine too....
    or $4 bucks for a Fried Chicken meal at SeaView/Corner Bar by da roundabout is tuff to beat.......
    mi haven't gone over the $10 mark for a meal in over a year.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    $1 buck for Beef, Chicken or Veggie Patties is the best lunch around........
    and $5 bucks for a Jerk Chicken dinner complete with rice and peas from Tony at No Limit Bar is fine too....
    or $4 bucks for a Fried Chicken meal at SeaView/Corner Bar by da roundabout is tuff to beat.......
    mi haven't gone over the $10 mark for a meal in over a year.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Right on!! Gotta agree with the food at Seaview/Corner Bar. Some really great jerk and food plus it is definitely an interesting place. Patties are a great lunch for a great price! I can't say that I haven't gone over the 10 buck mark cause I gotta have me some lobster when in Negril. Living where I do, fresh seafood is not much of an option.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Think me know this man tóó.

Likkle story:
    Mi was sunbathing/chilling at the beach (NMB), all by myself at the last hotel before the roundabout.
    His face popped up behind the fence and he saw me laying deh, njoying da sun on my topless body...
    He did nah come over to my chair, but our eyes crossed...

I thought it was just another (irritating) vendor, so when he called mi to buy some patties, me respond something (with a smile) like: "Yeah right, you wanna see my babes move, ait? Come to mi and I will buy!"

Than imma look a mi with such a sorry face, telling me he could not cross the beach at that point.
    So I jumped up, and bought 2 great patties, for only JA$ 100 each! We had a good ova-standing & laugh.
    Really hope to meet (and eat from) him in Febr. again!!

Thnx fe sharing the sad news, but good to know he's back in track!!
    Irie Greets, Sista Whistle from da Neths.
    (Where you can buy ganja, same way you buy dem patties down in Jamaica! )