Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise :)

User Info Menu

Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise :)

Just booked our tickets today! 5 day cruise with an amazing lineup of reggae music artists! Can't wait
    http://www.welcometojamrockreggaecruise.com/

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise :)

I remember when this was just an idea. Im happy Damian Marley was able to get together so many reggae and dancehall artists! Im definitely going!

User Info Menu

OMG, this is fantastic!! I am generally not a cruise type gyal...but that line-up...well, I may well be looking into cruising along reggae style. Thanks for the post!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    OMG, this is fantastic!! I am generally not a cruise type gyal...but that line-up...well, I may well be looking into cruising along reggae style. Thanks for the post!!
    We've never cruised before...but with that entertainment lineup we couldn't pass up the opportunity!
    LOL...switching it up by taking a cruise...and where does it take us but back to Jamaica

User Info Menu

If this was a week or two later, I think I would go!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Very nice lineup ... Mi not a huge dancehall fan ..
    more of a roots guy ..
    Put Burning Spear on that ship & I'd be all over it !!

User Info Menu

nice......

User Info Menu

lawd of mercy...what a great cruise...great list of Artist and even Stone Love for a DJ....wow
    in Montego Bay I'd have a driver take you out to Negril for the day......done that before.....awesome

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Wow I'm going for sure, my wife has been on two Kiss cruises and I've been waiting for a reggae cruise for 2 years thanks for posting! Hope to see other boardies on board:-)

[/url]

User Info Menu

Oooh mi wanna go!!! First I've eva heard of this. ..Thanks Dana!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!