Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't stop thinking 'bout Jamaica

User Info Menu

Can't stop thinking 'bout Jamaica

Can't stop thinking about Jamaica. Have to wait two more months until i leave. I think it will be my 25th or 26th trip. I'm looking forward to morning swims and afternoon rains and smiles from old friends and redstripes and 3dives and curry goat and nothing to do with reggae and dance hall everywhere. I've been away too long sweet Negril

User Info Menu

ya goatman, it sounds like you're gettin' in the spirit .... where you stayin?

User Info Menu

My name is Donna and I am ADDICTED to Jamaica! LOL It will pass by quiclky, and so will your vacation~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

mi name is Marko........and mi a Negril Addict........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

My name is Shauna (some people call me Marley). I am addicted to Negril!
    And I don't want to be cured

User Info Menu

Addicted for 21 years now ... and 28 trips. Just got back last Thursday and can't get it out of my mind ... if you have it, you know, if you don't, no one can explain it to you. Missing my Island in the Sun!

User Info Menu

That,s all I hear from Mr Stuck...Jamaica Jamaica Jamaica.He only listens to Jamaican music,reads both Jamaican news papers on line every day.I do beleave these trips are the only thing that gets him thru every day life.But in a way its sad,he see's no other beauty in his life.Dont get me wrong I love it also but I can find beauty in my life every day here in the states also !
    [img]://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20110815/e/Negril+Vacation/k/5e78/blk-event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

There are times (very infrequently) when I wish I had never gone the first time.. My life has not been the same since, and I am still assessing whether or not this is a good thing or a bad thing. Every once in a while wonder "what if I had all of the money in one lump sum, back that I have spent on Jamaica??" Airfares, hotels, tips, gifts taken there, gifts brought back, food, bar, entertainment, watersports, massages, excursions. I might even be a millionaire. But do I want it back REALLY???? Will it stop me from the next time???? Probably not.

When I got back that first time my head was spinning. WHen I came back this time (trip #59), my head was spinning. Welcome to the club.

User Info Menu

I name is Captain Oil .............. I'm a JA addict for 33 years .......... too many trips to count ............. can't wait to return ............ after trip #1, told best friend I can't go a single day with thinking about the next trip ............. still true to this day ! ! !

User Info Menu

Lots of oldtimers on this board....I love hearing how long or how many trips everyone's taken...or coming up for the first time!!! Carry on...please...