Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best place for a single guy to stay in Negril?

User Info Menu

Hey Brasi I think I told you this when you stayed but it never did make sense the room you got when booking Mariners online because you actually got a condo not a room and that condo has been rented out by Jean before while I have been there. I think you were in either G or E block of condos forget which is where. Last trip I stayed right above it. That same condo can be reserved thru Negril Beach Club Condos. Just wanted to make sure people knew the property itself is one in the same and you did get lucky as hell with what you got to stay in for the price you paid..

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I was in Room F11. (:

User Info Menu

We stayed at Alfreds. Manic! Close! Fun! LOUD!!!!!....Left........Blue Cave Castle, chilled :-)
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Re: Best place for a single guy to stay in Negril?

Did he enjoy himself?...Ever since i been goin to negril i been staying at the hotel across from burger king and needed some ideas...thanks!!!
    Last edited by Chaos6403; 08-31-2012 at 11:28 AM.

User Info Menu

if i thought i might be the coolest guy at hedo (which i'm not ) i would stay there. my impression using primarily nightor day passes is there is typically just a couple attractive single women and a bunch of guys chasing them.
    most fun i had going when i was single was staying in red ground. i got hit on quite a bit by the wonderful local ladies. i never thought it was just do to the large gold chain i wore either

User Info Menu

having been in Negril the last two months I would say Bourbon Beach is a guys best bet to either stay or visit.......
    the same goes for the solo North American and European ladies too.........
    fun place and always sumthin going on der..........
    and you won't be single for long in Negril if you don't want to be..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Name:  IMG_6180.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  92.4 KBName:  IMG_6022.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  95.0 KBIn that age group and wants I recommend Roots Bamboo Cabins on the beach. Take a back row cabin with a bath and maybe a fridge and he is in the middle of FUN. I stay here for two months every year,Jan. and Feb. with my wife and it is the REAL Jamaica.Any q's feel free to email me @ rootsbmiyard @gmail.com. The picture shows the bar and beach with the cabins in the back row showing in the other pic,.... Barry
    Last edited by rootsbmiyard@gmail.com; 09-25-2012 at 11:56 AM.

User Info Menu

Hey Clarity, 4 Canadians (in our 30's) will be at Fun Holiday the first two weeks of Nov! If he doesn't stay there tell him to come by for the webcast on Tuesday at least and look for us crazy Canadians!
    Can't wait....Negril!,November 2012 for 6th visit.

User Info Menu

Brasi already said it but Negril Beach Club Condos for sure - book through Jean and not online.