Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topless sunbathing...

User Info Menu

yes, I agree with Orchid....most will not say anything if you are sunbathing...but respect others when going up to a bar....put your top on. I too have seen tourists walking the beach topless and the comments from some Jamaicans are not nice. Respect....after all you are a visitor on the island.

User Info Menu

seems to be a question.....doing it because of your love of the sun........or..........doing it for the response you receive................

just cover up when you get up and make a major move............most who are sun lovers seem to do that
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

gives an even tan!
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

Please post a picture of your wife.

User Info Menu

Please post a picture of your wife

User Info Menu

walking around with the twins out and about is not only a disrespect to the locals but people have their children with them and now some mother has to explain to their young child things she probably wasn't ready to explain.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

I think I'll bite my tongue and wait until tomorrow to post about how I feel about where this thread has gone.

Andy

User Info Menu

stupid computer, I wasn't done with my statement before it sent.

Anywho, sunbathing isn't roaming the beach. I say if she in her seat just chillaxing, give the twins some sun. She gets to roaming around, cover the ta-ta's.

Just my 5 cent!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

When I first started going to Negril 25 years ago it was very prevalent. Tops on was the minority. I saw lots more topless sunbathing then than I have the last several years. I literally spent a couple of months psyching myself to give it a try on my 2nd trip. I was hooked - or unhooked - immediately. I only wear a 2 piece bathing suit if I'm walking the beach. Heck, I put on a cover up just to get up & move my lounger. Walking around the beach topless... never.

Not having the tan lines is a plus. The big incentive for me is comfort... no knot or tie pressing into my spine, no ties pulling on my neck. Topless is truly comfortable. I always dress for comfort. In this case, I undress for comfort.

User Info Menu

You go Yvonne! Sunbathing topless is fine!Walking around I guess is not OK for the prudes.Well its your vacation spend it like you wish.I spent more time on a nude beach in Negril this year then I did 7 mile.It was relaxing and not a show very private.I wish I would have had a teacher like Yvonne in school.She is one fine looking lady & classy!