Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sun Quest

User Info Menu

Sun Quest

Anyone know whats up with Sun Quest? Heard it has new owners and the old staff is gone. Anyone with more info, thanks. Respect

User Info Menu

Its now called Wild Thing Cottages...operated by Wild Thing. They are leasing the property. Heard rates would still be about the same. Hope this helps.

User Info Menu

But Andy and Ms Rose are still around I hear ...

User Info Menu

It's called Wild Parrot - not Wild Thing.

User Info Menu

I will check.
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

Sunquest

Quote Originally Posted by msmari View Post
    I will check.
    Talked with Andy about 1 hr ago. He, Shaun and Milford are still there as is Miss Rose. Andy indicated Miss Rose may be leaving in 1-2 weeks. Not clear on that point however. So take it for what it is worth. Marie and Vicky are also "not around" but may be next door. Not sure what that means either.
    John in Minneaplis

User Info Menu

Now Wild Parrot Cottages!

User Info Menu

I sure hope Jackie, Sharmane, Paulene and Cindy will be taken care of. I enjoyed sitting around visiting with these gals every year. They are wonderful, fun gals. I was planning to replace their broken weather thermometer this year. Loved to check on it as it always said 80 degrees in the shade! Perfect! Even though it was 90+ some days and the evenings were in the 70's.....always said 80!