Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driver/ Airport Transport

User Info Menu

Driver/ Airport Transport

Need on round trip transport, Aug 2nd, Mo' bay/ Negril. Also Island day trips driver. Any idea's ?

User Info Menu

I loved Rocky's. We just got back. Had a cold beer waiting for everyone in the van and even brought my expensive sunglasses back to me when I left them in the van. Very dependable, too, and not just for us. I checked on trip advisor reviews and he is highly rated.

User Info Menu

plenty excellent drivers around.
    have been rolling with Clive for many years and never disappointed.
    professional, reliable, reasonable, will accommodate most requests such as making stops. will respond to e-mail reservations within 24 hours.
    http://clivestransportservicejamaica.com/

User Info Menu

Hi Highlander - We had a really good experience with Rocky's taxi service. He was there on time to get us from the airport with a cold red stripe for both of us. We stopped for Jerk chicken and visited another place along the way to Negril. It was a smooth fast ride. I would recommend them any day.

Have a great time in Negril!
    Last edited by Clarity; 07-28-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clarity, my vote is Clives Transport Service, $20.00 each way, and a drink, they stop at Biggas for me, I will go with them again. can't bet the price.

User Info Menu

I recommend Clives, we have used his services a few times. Reliable, friendly and Avril was our driver from
    Airport. Great driver. We stopped at a few places along the road, his friend that has a soup stand, gave us some soup
    It was incredibly delicious. It was raining and the soup hit the spot! We stopped for mangos and later at Biggas.for chicken and pork. After traveling all night and 1/2 the day some provisions upon arrival eased the worry of changing $ and walking to town. We could relax and eat in our room. I left my expensive sunglasses in the van and was happy when they were returned. I will call Clives each time I return. Price is right ($20), service is great and they are honest! What more could you ask for? Let me know if you need his number.

User Info Menu

Alfred's Transportation is awesome. He also will stop for you along the way wherever you might want to stop. Last trip, he stopped and patiently waited for us at Megamart. We stopped by Bigga's for lunch and we proceeded with a stop by Hi-Lo before arriving at CCLP. We had everything we needed when checking in, it was GREAT!

User Info Menu

I also vote for Clives. I used them my first visit and did a couple of tours. Each time my drivers were fabulous! Have used them for trips 3 and will again for trip 4! Tasted my first red stripe with them (not a fan but I don't like beer period so..)
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Whether you need airport transfers or a daytrip tour guide, you won't go wrong with Sephy's Sunshine Tours!!! They are amazing - truly! We used them last month when we were there - Sephy is absolutely the best! He's knowledgeable, friendly, knows where to go to give you the most authentic Jamaican experience, his prices are very reasonable, and his van comes stocked with beverages when he picks you up from the airport so you can start your vacay the minute you arrive! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone! www.sephyssunshinetours.com or info@sephyssunshinetours.com or 1-876-586-3987.

User Info Menu

Thanks to you all.. I booked with Alfred's. Hope all goes OK !