Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** Thanksgiving Roll Call ***

User Info Menu

We wil be at Fun Holiday from the 18th - 27th,we will be partying all over the the place,hope to see some of you on the cliffs and on the beach!!

User Info Menu

Xtabi...19th to the 26th and then to the beach after that....ooooh yea!

User Info Menu

Bird at home & then we're set to arrive November 27 for a week

User Info Menu

trying to pull it together for my usual Thanksgiving trip--been watching fares daily and crunching numbers to see if it will totally slay me financially to go or if I can pull it off. There is a very good chance I will just go for it. Love having a JA stylee Thanksgiving.

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving in Negril! This will be a solo trip for me....I'm actually looing forward to going alone but as usual there will be somebody who will decide to purchase their ticket last minute.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Spratters will be there the later part of November at Xtabi...after a visit to PA...

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and will have to make it up to Sharks for that big 50th party Timm....

Name:  all pics 009.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  91.4 KB

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Just checked on my room. It's open.....Weeeeeeeeeeee...!!!

User Info Menu

Coco Nov 22-25, Catcha 25-29.

User Info Menu

Will be at Catcha Falling Star November 19-November 27 and then we hop on over next door to Banana Shout November 27-December 2nd. Jerk Turkey is gonna be on my plate