Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** Thanksgiving Roll Call ***

User Info Menu

I have been patiently waiting to get down to double digits and it's finally here......99 more days and I'm on the rock!!! My 100 day mark yesterday was celebrated with ackee and saltfish, steamed fish, plantain, bammy and callaloo!!!

User Info Menu

Last week was crazy in DC, first an earthquake and then Hurricane Irene so I'm thinking happy thoughts and looking at my countdown ---- 85 days!!!

User Info Menu

Coco Nov 21 for four days then off to Seastar for 4 days. YYYiiiipppeee!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

It's getting closer!

User Info Menu

I try to come again for christmas, but airfare was to high!!!! so book for Nov 26 -Dec 9. Now checking for places, anyone ever stay at Eddie Tigress?

User Info Menu

Treehouse Guests Thanksgiving dinner is free!

Join me and my family from Florida, DC, Pittsburgh, Madison and LA for an intimate dinner on us. It's included if you book 3 nights.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Join me and my family from Florida, DC, Pittsburgh, Madison and LA for an intimate dinner on us. It's included if you book 3 nights.
    I'm already booked NBCC so what's the cost if you're not a guest?

User Info Menu

68 days

User Info Menu

73 days left for me! Even though that is about 2.5 months away, it is starting to feel close!

User Info Menu

We will be at Catcha November 19-26th and then next door at Banana Shout Nov. 27-Dec. 2nd

Sounds like a few boardies will be hanging at Catcha

Sharks Sat. the 26th sounds good. We will stop by.