Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** Thanksgiving Roll Call ***

User Info Menu

*** Thanksgiving Roll Call ***

Who will be there? I can't wait! I'm there Nov 23 -27 --- it's a short trip but it's all good b/c I'll be back for Xmas and NYE.

User Info Menu

We will be there as is our usual tradition.......arriving Thanksgiving day!

User Info Menu

After stuffing my face with as much turkey and mashed potatoes as possible, I am hopping on a red eye flight. When I wake up from my tryptophan comma, I will be landing in Mo Bay

User Info Menu

I will be in Negril for November, so yes, I will be there.

User Info Menu

My husband and I will be there, along with two of our friends we convinced will LOVE Negril. Let's just hope they do

User Info Menu

Gonna be at the Firefly from Nov 13 - Dec 17 - and counting.......................

Last edited by Lenny; 09-01-2011 at 04:33 PM.

User Info Menu

Arrive on Thanksgiving and stay at CSA until the 1st then move to Tensing Pen for a few days.

User Info Menu

We will be there Nov 17 to the 28th at Tensing Pen and our friends Bill and Debbie will be at Catcha the same days. This year will be my 50th Bday and we plan to have a party at Sharks with some of the Locals Saturday evening the 26th and anyone who would like to come by is invited.

Timm

User Info Menu

This is another Timm that will be spending Thanksgiving in Negril. Maybe my wife Gigi (previous post) will see you at Sharks. We will be at Xtabi that weekend.

Timm

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

Timm.... Look forward to celebrating your birthday......we will be at Catcha the whole time this trip