Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AI, which on why do you prefer?

User Info Menu

Re: AI, which on why do you prefer?

At CSA I snorkel every day , sometimes I’ll go in the afternoon too, Sea Grapes for the best open grill on the beach snapper tacos for lunch, sail All afternoon and wake up call is a nice Jamaican knocking at my door at my preferred time with a pot of coffee and some pastry, then we go to breakfast.

User Info Menu

We've tried AI and NI, but it surely depends upon how much you want to spend. When going to non-inclusive hotels, we tend to spend quite a bit of money. We don't just stay at our hotel, we travel around and enjoy. I think we spend quite a bit more than we would like to. The AI for us in Negril can be a little pricey, so we haven't been able to check them all out. What we do enjoy about AI is the fact that you will have many food options, and if you don't like what you put on your plate, there is more to choose from. You really shouldn't be disappointed with choosing AI or NI. Even when we do the AI, we still go out and enjoy and eat and drink elsewhere. Read reviews and look at the photos and see what might appeal to you.

User Info Menu

We've been to the Grand Pineapple the last 3 years in a row, this years trip was unfortunately canceled for June. BUT, we love it there, we can sit back and get our drinks filled and leave the resort for a few hours and then come back for some food or eat while we're out. Whatever we want. It's nice for us to know that when we are at the hotel we don't have to think about spending money except for tipping. Helps us budget a little . But we spend a lot of time (and money haha) off the property walking the beach eating and drinking. Mostly drinking.... I think it's a great location for everything.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Sophie2012 that is exactly why we like it there too. Always been treated nice & it doesn't break the bank. And Courtney the carver is great to talk to & has made us some pretty nice things over the years. Love the Pineapple. Also, Opal next door gives great massages!

User Info Menu

Haha, just do Coco La Palm! Charge everything to the room and it will feel all inclusive. Still will be a lot more reasonable than the high end AI resorts and you will get the best of both worlds without being locked down in one place! Another resort offering AI plans is Charela Inn, lovely place too!

User Info Menu

I get a good laugh , lol , when people say that they would be locked down on a resort. Yes people that’s why we go to CSA every year , not for the value but for the lock down . Over the years we have never missed a trip with lambert on the one love, we have Negril friends that take us to many dinner spots and on many excursions around the island . How many of you know dedicated farmers in orange hill ? Locked down my donkeys butt . LOL

User Info Menu

when we do stay at CSA we will split the trip. first day or two we wear it out (flaming Bob Marleys) both with drink and food. by the 3rd day its what am i going to drink today, i think I've had snuff. my opinion 4 or 5 days in an all inclusive is plenty. now the grand pineapple is a different story. its inexpensive to the point if you have breakfast and lunch but go elsewhere for evenings you dont feel you are wasting money. of course the Grand Pineapple is not the quality of CSA but a great value

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I get a good laugh , lol , when people say that they would be locked down on a resort. Yes people that’s why we go to CSA every year , not for the value but for the lock down . Over the years we have never missed a trip with lambert on the one love, we have Negril friends that take us to many dinner spots and on many excursions around the island . How many of you know dedicated farmers in orange hill ? Locked down my donkeys butt . LOL
    His name is Lenbert
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Thank you , my mistake, my wife already corrected me also , Lenbert