Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Digicel

User Info Menu

Digicel

Landing on Saturday, gotta get to Negril hotel,
    then make it to Digicel before they close.
    I think 6?
    Also, are they closed on Sundays? I think they are.
    We shall see.

User Info Menu

Re: Digicel

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Landing on Saturday, gotta get to Negril hotel,
    then make it to Digicel before they close.
    I think 6?
    Also, are they closed on Sundays? I think they are.
    We shall see.
    Open until 6pm...not open on Sunday.

User Info Menu

Spoon why don't you take care of your Digicel biz at the airport. If the store that's right there when you walk outside for your ride to the left isn't open at that moment then there's one inside the terminal right by the passport check security line to go home..ie: first set of doors walking back there. I've used both instead of trying to beat the clock getting to Negril before they close.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Spoon why don't you take care of your Digicel biz at the airport. If the store that's right there when you walk outside for your ride to the left isn't open at that moment then there's one inside the terminal right by the passport check security line to go home..ie: first set of doors walking back there. I've used both instead of trying to beat the clock getting to Negril before they close.
    Hmm, great idea. I was not aware of that.
    As many times as i have landed, i never noticed or i'm just getting too old to remember.
    Thanks