Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Stripe?

User Info Menu

Red Stripe?

Is there any bars in Negril that serve red stripe on tap? The freshest & best tasting stripe I have ever had came on tap at a bar in the airport in montego bay upon my departure.

User Info Menu

Re: Red Stripe?

Samsara in west end has red stripe on tap
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    Is it COLD?

User Info Menu

the bar at Fun Holiday, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    Legends has it on tap, too
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Is tap beer ever cold? Not really I wouldn't drink it but to each their own.
    Last edited by takinitslow; 10-09-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Samsara, Legends and Fun Holiday? These are all budget AI hotels. Are you sure you're really getting Red Stripe on tap? I have heard these places have a tendency to call it "Red Stripe", but actually serve a lower quality beer.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Mike,

The beer is actually Red Stripe. I have seen the delivery and the kegs and they are most certainly Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light (when available).

The beer I had at Fun Holiday yesterday was cold. Any place that serves draft beer can be charged with health code violations if they do not keep the kegs refrigerated.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Margaritaville has Red Stripe on tap, and they actually sell pitchers. Yes, its cold. I always find that Red Stripe in a bottle gets warm really fast anyway, so I don't think that having it on tap is any worse.
    Country Country 2001, Sunset at the Palms 2003, Point Village 2004, Couples Negril 2006, Point Village 2007, Country Country 2008, Rooms Negril 2009, Rooms Negril 2010, Treehouse Feb 2011, Breezes Oct 2011, Rooms Negril Feb 2012, Rooms Negril Feb 2013, Grand Lido July 2013, Rooms Feb 2014, Riu Palace Tropical Bay May 2014, Rooms Negril Feb 2015/Treehouse Feb 2015 , Rooms Feb 2016. ....Rooms Feb 2018, Beachcomber May 2018, Beachcomber Dec 2018.... Rooms Feb 2019...Beachcomber Nov 2019.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Samsara, Legends and Fun Holiday? These are all budget AI hotels. Are you sure you're really getting Red Stripe on tap? I have heard these places have a tendency to call it "Red Stripe", but actually serve a lower quality beer.
    SamSara & Legends ONLY serve Red Stripe/Red Stripe Light on tap & YES, it's cold ~ I should know, 'cause that's where I stay
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick