Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New HiLo video!

User Info Menu

Re: New HiLo video!

Nice video, Rob. Thank you!!

User Info Menu

Great video @Rob! Thanks so much for sharing and for all you do! Any idea what their hours are? Wondering if they'd still be open when arriving on an afternoon flight..otherwise may still with MegaMart

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seamuis View Post
    Great video @Rob! Thanks so much for sharing and for all you do! Any idea what their hours are? Wondering if they'd still be open when arriving on an afternoon flight..otherwise may still with MegaMart
    Open until 8pm except Sunday. Its either 4 or 5pm on Sunday.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thank you for posting - super helpful info!

User Info Menu

Great video Rob! And then to just happen to run into the legendary LUDDY! Hope he found the right dog food.

User Info Menu

And ValueMaster downtown has been a HiLo brand store for a bit, but it's now a HiLo. How 'bout that, Negril has 2 HiLo's

User Info Menu

Rob i prob missed it but what does the wine selection look like compared to the mega mart ?
    thank you

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Rob i prob missed it but what does the wine selection look like compared to the mega mart ?
    thank you
    I haven't been to Mega Mart in years, but from what I remember it looks very similar. The vino part of the video is near the beginning middle.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I have been to both Megamart and the HiLo in the last week. Megamart has more wine but the HiLo is no slouch in their options.

User Info Menu

Hey Rob,

Does the new HiLo have any Bank ATMs (It's convenient to hit the Scotia ATM in the Megamart in Mobay)?