Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report July/August 2016

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report July/August 2016

THEN after turning a slight bend you finally see it!!! And what an awesome sight it is. I’m a water person and to me, water falls are the ultimate breathtaker. No matter how tall & wide or short & stout, I can gaze at the falling water for hours. When I saw this for the first time I immediately gave thanks to the Almighty for his splendid creations.

User Info Menu

oh so beautiful and so many people when we went NO ONE was there...nice very nice!

User Info Menu

I took the actioncam under the falls but the lens fogged up because I encased it while it was damp and well…

I put it away and got in. What a exhilarating feeling under the falls.

https://youtu.be/4gBNTs94z04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    oh so beautiful and so many people when we went NO ONE was there...nice very nice!
    Sammy, we went on a Saturday. Found out the weekends are when the folks come out.

User Info Menu

you were a walk away from mocho's place . . .

User Info Menu

I always wanted to go there. Thanks Vi, will add it to my next Portland reach! Seems the drive is not that long.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    you were a walk away from mocho's place . . .
    Who is Mocho, JitterBug? and what kind of place is it? I'll be going back to the falls next reach and if it's a cookshop/restaurant I'll try to find it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brazz View Post
    I always wanted to go there. Thanks Vi, will add it to my next Portland reach! Seems the drive is not that long.
    No, brazz. The drive isn't really that long...there are stretches of road that need repair which forces the driver to slow down at times. I enjoyed the ride. We were going to stop at Reach Falls on the return, but the kids didn't want to leave the falls. The two places can be done on the same day. Just an idea for ya.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    No, brazz. The drive isn't really that long...there are stretches of road that need repair which forces the driver to slow down at times. I enjoyed the ride. We were going to stop at Reach Falls on the return, but the kids didn't want to leave the falls. The two places can be done on the same day. Just an idea for ya.
    One of my favorite things to do in Jamaica....Road trips! Thank you !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brazz View Post
    One of my favorite things to do in Jamaica....Road trips! Thank you !
    As you can see, brazz, doing 3-4 road trips per visit is a must for me.