Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Occupancy???

User Info Menu

Occupancy???

I leave for Negril November 22 this year. I'm wondering what the occupancy rates are right now? Last year during this same time when we visited there weren't many people at our resort. Just wondering how things are now????

User Info Menu

Re: Occupancy???

Speaking of that, are hotels limited and have a percentage of full occupancy they must be at due to covid?

User Info Menu

We were at IA in the Spring and they were pretty full, but it is a small property

Administrator

User Info Menu

The occupancy rates are extremely low... if a property is at 30% they are doing better than most everyone else.

And because of this and the great work done on the Resilient Corridor, there is no need for an occupancy limit...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Well looking at the Whitte Sands website to see what's available later in Nov/early Dec, seems like they're close to full...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Well looking at the Whitte Sands website to see what's available later in Nov/early Dec, seems like they're close to full...
    End of November is one of the busier times of the year...American Thanksgiving brings quite a few people in.
    I hope other hotels will get that same kind of occupancy also!!