Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not exactly sure what to say...

User Info Menu

Re: Not exactly sure what to say...

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    You can't fix stupid.
    Exactly, and this woman is really broken! As easy as she got off with a +/- $2,000us fine for drug trafficking, I don't think she will learn anything from it.
    I would've loved to see the expression on the Judge's face when he/she realized the charge.

User Info Menu

When cautioned, she reportedly said to the officer, “I was taking it to show my Jamaican friends that there is better weed in the United States.”

Simply not true anymore. The quality has changed in the last 5 years. No seeds. Trimming the buds. Knock ya on yer @$$ $hit.

User Info Menu

If my math is correct, J$30,000 is about US$200. I'd say that's a far cry better than 30 days in a Jamaican prison. She just might have to pass on a couple of excursions this trip.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    If my math is correct, J$30,000 is about US$200. I'd say that's a far cry better than 30 days in a Jamaican prison. She just might have to pass on a couple of excursions this trip.
    Boy did I miss calculate that! That makes it so much worse. A laughable penalty for something so stupid.

User Info Menu

When I was at NBCC in February 2020, there was a couple from Maine that had brought some with them. Not sure if it was a specific strain they enjoyed or what the deal was but I thought it was strange for sure. They said they also purchased some local product.