Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nov 2020 RollCall... For Optimistis Only!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Nov 2020 RollCall... For Optimistis Only!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dockelleyt View Post
    at least we have the Bills to get us through the fall Irie vibes
    I know, all the years I wore my Bills cap on the beach and took allot of crap from other fans and I now I can't be there to give it back.. Lol.

User Info Menu

Unfortunately we have to be taken off the list, canceled our November trip today. Can only hope the wife will be willing to travel early in 2021. Be smart and stay safe everyone.

User Info Menu

Had to do a slight change in our schedule due to all kinds of crazy **** but we are now going Nov.19 to Dec.1st. Bonus for the change is 2 extra days in paradise!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Had to do a slight change in our schedule due to all kinds of crazy **** but we are now going Nov.19 to Dec.1st. Bonus for the change is 2 extra days in paradise!!
    Glad to hear you guys are still coming. Will have a good time at Fun Holiday. Looking forward to seeing you. Dan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Glad to hear you guys are still coming. Will have a good time at Fun Holiday. Looking forward to seeing you. Dan
    Gonna miss you all at Fun Holiday we leave the 14th.

User Info Menu

It's going to be a great time and we have several couples staying there through the first week of December,we have stayed there 2 or 3 times in the past and always had a great time.See you soon Dan! Dan,some of our peeps are a bit crazy ,just an FYI.If you hear music and laughter when you don't think you should hear that,it's the crazy ones!!
    Last edited by billndonna; 10-10-2020 at 10:10 AM.

User Info Menu

Celinda,Just warm them up for us!!Have a great time,sorry we will miss meeting y'all!

User Info Menu

26 days and we will!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    I know, all the years I wore my Bills cap on the beach and took allot of crap from other fans and I now I can't be there to give it back.. Lol.
    Sorry you're not going to make it. I'd liked to have met you. I'd be the one in the Titans cap! Hahaha

Too soon?

Couldn't help it. If we ever get to meet drinks are on me!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    Sorry you're not going to make it. I'd liked to have met you. I'd be the one in the Titans cap! Hahaha

Too soon?

Couldn't help it. If we ever get to meet drinks are on me!
    Ok, that was a cheap shot but I'll accept free Red Stripes under any circumstances