Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last trip to jamaica

User Info Menu

last trip to jamaica

as a person advances through the last stages of life,you start to think about what year will be your last.the wife and i are now asking each other that very question each year we start looking for tickets.we started going in 1982 so we pretty much know the lay of the land.so all thats left is just the relaxing,and eating,and viewing the beauty of the ocean and people.we dont know if it will be the cost of the trip,or our health as we advance through life that will be the deturmening facter .we will try to go every year we can,but we will need bigger tires for our wheel chairs to go on the sand,and of course we will need a moter for our wheelchaire too.our small cabin is not wheelchair acceptible ,so then theres the added expense of a couple of 2 by 4s to get from the sand to our porch to watch all the goings on on the beach and i guess we will finally have to buy a cell phone to use there in case our batteries go dead on the beach,to call someone to come and tow us to the cabin to recharge so we can continue our shelling.all the friends that we have made in jamaica are now as old as we our,so they will probably be in wheelchairs too,so it will be a lot like bumper cars on the beach.the chairs with the biggest batteries will have the most friends i guess.dancing will be out,except for square dancing,where you can dou see dou with your wheelchairs.ill still be able to fly my balloons though,so life is STILL good,right down to the last reach.you all have a good day,ill bump into you on the beach,i hope
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

This answers every that asked me why I went 6 times last year! Who knows if there will be a next time.

User Info Menu

tru dat

User Info Menu

BUMP DAT WHEEL CHAIR TILL YOU DIE! Then have em bury your ashes in da sand!

User Info Menu

YOU Belong in Negril

User Info Menu

Loved your launches this year Mud.
    awesome!
    K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

I hope that when the day comes that going to Jamaica you will be happy to be where you are then.

Here's an example:

My nephew Ian has cleared the house spot and the driveway goes up to the lot.

However it's still a short climb to the house spot.........Miss Ginny will not now or perhaps ever be able to go to the house again...She has a blown out knee...

We'll carry her up there next week......

"and this too shall pass"............... all things change.........

"Be here now"
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Which of us will open the 1st wheel chair concession in Negril?

User Info Menu

Must drop a hint to my friend Gas(Bike Rental), not a bad idea to have 1 or 2 wheelchairs available, plenty of sprained ankles up cliffs-side. http://gasbike.tripod.com/

User Info Menu

Gas is the man! He's got a great new spot between the castle and home sweet home. He gave us great rates on two scooters for a week. Seems really nice... no bs what so ever.