Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

Beaches and streets are safe no worries there... just bring mini mag light for walking around.

Food... TB doesnt have the choice selections that Negril has- thats for sure. I would have tried MarBlue- if they were open... I got a couple good meals from Frenchman's. Jakes was good. Jack Sprats was decent. There was a vegetarian place that I had wish I tried not too far away. There was Smurfs and Treasure Beach Hotel- both we didnt get a chance to try. Best meal I had was at the Pelican Bar.

other tips... if you like red stripe- bring em with you

let me know if you have any other questions I can help with- have fun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Beaches and streets are safe no worries there... just bring mini mag light for walking around.

Food... TB doesnt have the choice selections that Negril has- thats for sure. I would have tried MarBlue- if they were open... I got a couple good meals from Frenchman's. Jakes was good. Jack Sprats was decent. There was a vegetarian place that I had wish I tried not too far away. There was Smurfs and Treasure Beach Hotel- both we didnt get a chance to try. Best meal I had was at the Pelican Bar.

other tips... if you like red stripe- bring em with you

let me know if you have any other questions I can help with- have fun!
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated. We're leaving tonight...

User Info Menu

You can buy red stripe cases (and lots of other stuff) at the supermarket in Crossroads, just 10 minutes from TB. If you are going straight from MoBay, you can do the same in Black River.

Mar Blue is a truly special dining experience, but is not consistently open in off season. Contact them and see beforehand, they have a web site and respond to email quickly.

We had a wonderful meal in Great Bay at Stephanie's on the beach. Cookshop with great prices and food. Rent a scooter and drive around a bit, it's fun to do since there is little car traffic.

User Info Menu

Clap Clap Clap....Still a great report.........................Here is the part I loved. Someone said" I hate losers who do not finish there report"................well that is me! So Sorry !
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks great trip

User Info Menu

Wowzah- bittersweet seeing this trip report on the feed as I've already been chompin at the bit to get back to Jamaica... wifey and I have a new addition and we cant wait to get her in that warm watah!

Name:  lob.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  lob2.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  88.2 KB

User Info Menu

how cute is that?

User Info Menu

Murph, Murph, Murph....what a wonderful trip report. I read today from beginning to end and did not want to stop as I found your report right when I had finished cooking breakfast!!!!

Your adventure in Negril was WONDERFUL, videos, pictures, wifey was WONDERFUL. Aaah, I will return to Jamaica 1st Quarter of 2016.

And, I too wonder how people can go to Jamaica and come out with same ol Attitude. They just DON'T GET IT!!!!

Merry Christmas and again thanks for trip report,
    TG

User Info Menu

lol, nice lobstah

User Info Menu

What a cute likkle lobster. What's her name? I can see her on the beach pretty soon. You and wifey look so happy. Merry Christmas George and Judi from Toronto
    [/image.php?code=0XT1330613XXX14th reach. soon come[/img][/url]