Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: luxurious carib tours.... i said jump, they asked how high?

User Info Menu

Re: luxurious carib tours.... i said jump, they asked how high?

Hello to all Jamaican vacationers,Luxurious Carib Tours are now offering special tours and excursion. See and experience this tropical paradise Jamaica with us as our specially trained and courteous team will pull out all the stops to make your time that much more special!

Be sure to Book your Grand Tours and Taxi Service with Luxurious Carib Tours for Great Prices, Reliable Transport, Safe and Jovial Driver.

Let the beautiful Island of Jamaica be your home, and Luxurious Carib Tours, your transportation of choice.

Tel#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com or luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Excellent Transportation Service for the best prices there is on the market.

To Book With Luxurious Carib Tours
    call 1876-798-8382 or 1876-816-6503
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

User Info Menu

Book Luxurious Carib Tours for all your transportation needs whilst in Jamaica, we'll take you places.

User Info Menu

Hurry and Book your December Transportation with Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica before its too late

User Info Menu

Greetings everyone, For all visitors to Negril, Lucea, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios (western region of Jamaica) . Luxurious Carib Tours is here to give you a worth while transportation service. We are a unique private Taxi and Tour company that is situated just a phone call away from Negril and Montego Bay.This company was founded by young and experience talent and has a special and unique style that many are craving over. To offer Quality, Convenient and comfortable service at the most competitive prices is our main priority, and for sure this standard is kept and maintained thought our dedication, customer service and professionalization .

Some of the services we offer includes:

1. Private Airport Transfers to Resorts/Hotels in the western region of Jamaica
    2. Private Sight-Seeing Tours and Excursions from Resorts/Hotels in the western region of Jamaica to all Attractions
    3. Private Country Side Tours
    4. Any other Private Taxi, Tours and/or Transportation Services required upon request.

For this season we have quit a number of special offers and promotions on our rates for all the services listed above, and also other services provided by us. If you are traveling and need private transportation Please do not hesitate to contact us as we have a package awaiting to fit everyone’s needs.

Tell#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com