Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bar thread. - For Newbs and Longtimers Alike.

User Info Menu

Re: The Bar thread. - For Newbs and Longtimers Alike.

And the chicken... well that was a carry in meal? The person eating it thought they had forgot it in the taxi, but here is proof that did not happen, lmao
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    This would be the only photograph evidence app. 4:00 am at Miyard!

After a night at Las Vegas Negril, after a night at Roots Bamboo!
    LOL!

I owe you a beer for bailing Sandie out at Roots. Too many punk a$$e$ there.

User Info Menu

Its all good, if I recall you did your fare share of buying that night, it was all good until the next morning, wait one more picture Name:  IMG_1434.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  78.3 KB
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Its all good, if I recall you did your fare share of buying that night, it was all good until the next morning, wait one more picture Name:  IMG_1434.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  78.3 KB
    lol! You need to speed it up man....

User Info Menu

There's my SHICKN!! Mmmmm bet it was good
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Good old Mi Yard...where else can i go when i want a cold guniness and some Jamaican style snack food at 4am-or anythign of the day /week.. and Delroy is a great guy....you never know what you will witness while hangin out on the porch....

No limit: great little place-great little location-nice and strong drinks

Mystic bar: pretty little wooden place with nice hospatality..

LTU: kind of an ex-pat -west end hang-out ...one of the most beautiful views -up on the cliffs...food pretty good (little $$) nice place to chill on the west end -good vibes.. and did i mention the view??

Sir-d's...remember when he was starting to build the place up..i said with a view like this -and nice open/but intimate setting you got a winner here....excellent place to watch sun set (esp if you dont want deal with crowds at ricks)

Lesa's bar -right across street from ricks -down the lane a bit...a local hang-out for sure-with street parties every once in awhile..always got the tunes playing.. tourists of course always welcome..venture out a bit and have a drink -meeti some local jam folks from the neighborhood...

am not too much a beach person... but when am there: Bourbon Beach:, always a circus type atmosphere- with a beauitful beach right there...

Cosmos-long time establishment ,,,way down the beach next to the long bay public beach... excellent food.. great drinks..very few higglers down in that area..how the beach should be..beautiful, clean, great food/drinks available and you can actually hang out in peace...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Excellent suz. By Monday afternoon. All your suggestions with full credit will be up top. Thank you. !

User Info Menu

almost forgot-on the beach - The Boat Bar: another place that been around for awhile, locals and toursits alike hang-play some pool, enjoy the music (sometimes live) very chill place-food is good too..

Debars: some of the best jerk chciken/lobster in negril...great bar too-thatched,sometimes with a bonfire, intimate with friendly folks..the owner Eddie and his wife Pam -two of the nicest people..good tunes too..even without the awesome meal-a great place to unwind,chill and soak up the vibes..

Seastar: i really only hang there when am staying there or close by-but doesnt mean its not another great bar to visit with party atmosphere vibes-excellent food you can order and always someone new to meet-be a traveler, ex-pat,local, or the cool owners (chris and francine) great happy hour deal....
    located on the west end -far down the lane-can walk to it in the daytime-at night i'd get a ride..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

when I walk to roundabout, i always grab a beer or two from the corner bar/seaview sports bar....the picnic tables across the street are great for people watching...had some pretty good jerk chicken there as well...
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Yeah, I really like that boat bar. But it don't really look like a boat to me.