Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Topless

User Info Menu

Re: Topless

Used to see more toplessness, but there more Europeans also. Your on vacation, be carefree and do as you please. No worries mon.

User Info Menu

toplessness is much less prevalent than other areas of the Caribbean. And I have only seen one set of cans that made me go ..............

with that hat said, BUST THEM OUT......

User Info Menu

Freedom..freedom..talking bout freedom..(Santana)

User Info Menu

Flip is checking flights.

User Info Menu

Howdy, seems years ago, the little "book" (negril Guide maybe?) asked you to dress to go on the road or into town.
    don't think it's changed.

User Info Menu

Usually see topless women a few times per trip. Don't mind a bit. Even on the youtube video of the jet-ski victim, there was topless lady trying to help.

User Info Menu

As laid back as Negril is I would expect to see more titties.

Gentleman,
    tell your ladies it is alright......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Gentleman, tell your ladies it is alright......
    Not only alright, but appreciated!

User Info Menu

IMHO social media has killed (seriously wounded) topless sunbathing in Negril. Damn you facebook!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    IMHO social media has killed (seriously wounded) topless sunbathing in Negril. Damn you facebook!!!!!
    Can you explain? I'm new to FB so have no clue what you mean.

Personally, I've gone topless since 1987. Only my first trip was not topless. I had to psych myself for a few months before my second trip to get the courage to ditch the top. Only wear them now when out of my beach lounger. I'm pretty sure guys see topless very differently than woman do... at least according to my longtime friend. Guys - half naked, women - comfortable. Because guys are always topless you have no idea of how annoying &/or uncomfortable wearing a bikini top can be, especially when in a beach lounger... knot or metal clasp poking in your spine, ditto at the base of your skull. Then there are tan lines. I want as few as possible. Topless is soooooo comfortable. I don't care how someone looks. Do what you want as far as a top goes ladies. Saw numerous women this recent trip, different ages, shapes, & sizes. In the summer, not so much. Of course, there are not a lot of people around then.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 02-17-2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: typo