Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Topless

User Info Menu

Re: Topless

Are we sure that FF is no longer CO? Has anyone been there since April 1 and been asked to cover up?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamadian View Post
    We're 45 minutes from the Detroit boarder. Michigan does have North Haven, have you ever been?
    We loved Northhaven, Use to go for the Caribbean weekend in AUG. Wife and I won the sexy couple prize in 2012 lol.

User Info Menu

[er CO? Has anyone been there since April 1 and been asked to cover up?[/QUOTE]

On another thread I read that it is no longer CO. I hope it's wrong. Being able to go nude was a major point in Firefly's favour.

User Info Menu

Someone posted on another thread that if your trip is already booked they will honor the CO. You might want to send them an email to confirm.

User Info Menu

While staying at Xtabi both guests and visitors were topless sunbathers.
    On some previous threads some boardie's indicated that potential loss of a swimsuit helped some decide to plunge from the cliffs "en bufferitio". Some indicated that some sandwich consumption was also motivationtional.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bjritz View Post
    motivationtional.
    Well said

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JayByrd View Post
    [er CO? Has anyone been there since April 1 and been asked to cover up?
    On another thread I read that it is no longer CO. I hope it's wrong. Being able to go nude was a major point in Firefly's favour.[/QUOTE]

Just got back. Was at FF for 5 days and no one was nude or topless.

User Info Menu

I have seen topless at a lot of hotels with no problems. Has anyone one been asked to cover up?

User Info Menu

Sad to hear about Firefly no longer being CO... one of the oldies..

Topless seems fine anywhere on the beach or cliffs if you are sunning. Most cover up when moving\walking. Pretty much anything is ok in Negril as long as you aren't bothering anyone.

User Info Menu

almost every day walking the beach i see some topless sunbathers including where we stay at Rooms, no problem, soon come