Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sangsters Rum cream Gone From Ontario Canada

User Info Menu

Unhappy Sangsters Rum cream Gone From Ontario Canada

The LCBO (liquor Control Board of Ontario) has listed Sangsters Rum Cream as 'discontinued". They say it might be due to production issues in Jamaica as it sells well here. Anyone know?

User Info Menu

Re: Sangsters Rum cream Gone From Ontario Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty2141 View Post
    The LCBO (liquor Control Board of Ontario) has listed Sangsters Rum Cream as 'discontinued". They say it might be due to production issues in Jamaica as it sells well here. Anyone know?
    Not sure what's going on but it was not available at the Sangster's International Airport Duty Free shop either. The J. Wray & Nephew Rum Cream was in abundance, however, and is a tasty replacement.
    When you help someone expect nothing in return and you will receive your reward ten times over.

User Info Menu

Thanks! I prefer the Sangster's rum cream. IMHO it's a smoother taste. Let's hope we'll see it back in Ontario. Soon come!

User Info Menu

Hello Ratty, I checked to see if Sangster was still available at our liquor store here in CBS they had about 15 bottles on the shelf the guy said they have had no problems getting it so I don't believe it's a production issue.

User Info Menu

Yes I noticed that LCBO were discontinuing the Sangsters - very disappointed. I picked up a case on my last trip to Ottawa about a month ago - but the way hubbie enjoys it with his coffee it may not last long. I sent a message on the LCBO web site that I hoped they would reconsider. Seems it just wasn't a big enough seller for them.
    They responded with :
    Thank you for contacting helloLCBO about Sangster's Rum Cream.

I have forwarded your suggestion about the LCBO no longer carrying the Sangster's Rum Cream to the appropriate department. I have included the contact information for the Agent who supplied the LCBO with the Sangster's Rum Cream. PMA Canada Ltd., may be able to assist you in obtaining this product.

PMA LTD - 905-257-2116

I have not yet contacted them to find out if I could arrange a purchase - that's my next step.

User Info Menu

Maybe we can start a revolution, IA! Get the SAAQ involved! Whoops. That's the driver people -SAQ! Don't mix them!

We don't seem to have a suggestion button, but the team at the PC Plaza Selection are interested .... I gave them a tester .....