Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any transfer drivers doing the free phone thing anymore?

User Info Menu

Re: Any transfer drivers doing the free phone thing anymore?

We used Steve Positive. With transfers both ways, he includes a phone and 2 cold drinks of choice. He was great, knowledgeable and most importantly, on time.
    Country Country 2001, Sunset at the Palms 2003, Point Village 2004, Couples Negril 2006, Point Village 2007, Country Country 2008, Rooms Negril 2009, Rooms Negril 2010, Treehouse Feb 2011, Breezes Oct 2011, Rooms Negril Feb 2012, Rooms Negril Feb 2013, Grand Lido July 2013, Rooms Feb 2014, Riu Palace Tropical Bay May 2014, Rooms Negril Feb 2015/Treehouse Feb 2015 , Rooms Feb 2016. ....Rooms Feb 2018, Beachcomber May 2018, Beachcomber Dec 2018.... Rooms Feb 2019...Beachcomber Nov 2019.

User Info Menu

Agree...Just used Steve's Positive Tours last week...phone, drinks, on-time, spacious vehicles..great deal.

User Info Menu

Micheals on time taxi, and Rockies

User Info Menu

Don't feel bad, after about 3 or 4 years the cheap JA phone I purchased was no longer supported. Had to throw it out on purpose.

User Info Menu

Ya, I brought down my digicel I bought 3 years ago and new SIM card wouldn't work in it so had to buy another cheap phone again.

User Info Menu

You guys ARE making me feel better

User Info Menu

Ohliz I booked this year with Luxurious Carib Tours We will be using them in April but I must say their customer service is awesome!! They do have a phone and they told me with minutes Their transfer price was great too. We used Joe Cool last year - they gave us a phone to use also.

User Info Menu

We used Luxurious Carib Tours a couple weeks ago. They gave us a free phone to use and it worked out great. Awesome guys too.

User Info Menu

So far it appears a couple charge $60 each way for 1-3 or up to 4 people, some (quite) a bit more. Loaner phone included, and sometimes a drink or two. I couldn't find web sites for all of the drivers mentioned here, or if I did a couple didn't provide transfer costs.

I think I am down to Steve Positive, Joe Cool and Kingsley. Not likely to do any tours this trip but probably will want someone to move some folks around within Negril, any of these guys willing to do that?

Last trip I used Alfred Barrett, sure wish I still could

User Info Menu

Ohliz

We at Steve Positive Tours are more than happy to serve you with high quality services
    We certainly are available for any transportation needs you have. Call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email stevepositiveja@gmail.com NEVER a dull moment with us
    Steve Positive
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 03-15-2014 at 07:46 PM.