Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any transfer drivers doing the free phone thing anymore?

User Info Menu

Re: Any transfer drivers doing the free phone thing anymore?

We use Kenny and he always has a phone for us. If u need contact info, PM me.

User Info Menu

I used Kingsley. He made 4 separate pickups and drop-offs for friends in my group arriving in one day and leaving on a few different days. He (or his drivers) were on-time, ready, with drinks and phones, for all of them. I personally wound up buying a phone because I got a good deal on a LIME one at Hi-Lo, but my friends used his all week and were reachable as a result, which is pretty key with 100-150 people staying at 7 or 8 different hotels and villas

He actually had with the best price for what I wanted, which was 3 smaller groups going every hour or so on arrival day and one (me) coming the back way via Ferris Cross and Sav, so as to stop at Border Jerk.

I will likely use him again.

When in Negril moving around we often had Chicken, an old friend who now has a super cool Toyota Landcruiser SUV in addition to his big bus, and a handful of other drivers who are friends of the group I was with.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jack straw View Post
    Hey now Liz....really miss Alfred too. He was a great guy, and a good friend.
    Yes indeed.