Now, usually upon arrival, I take a few minutes to get situated in my room. Hang up my clothes, put shower stuff in the shower etc...not this time. Literally, we dropped it and headed out. We get down to the bar and Margaritaville is there giving out samples of raspberry, mango, and strawberry margaritas. Most of the folks who had been there were drifting away as they were wrapping up. Well, he made us a sample of each and by this time we were the last two there. Keep in mind, we were running on very little sleep, had mimosas for breakfast, rum punches on arrival, Red Stripe at Biggas, and now this. The guy asked what our favorite flavors were and proceeded to make us each a giant margarita in one of their regular cups and gave them to us because we were the last ones. Bonus! Well..they sure were good. Oh, and might I add, we've only eaten at Biggas since dinner the night before. 1/4 chicken does not an alcohol absorbent make. From here, we walk out to the water. I cannot WAIT to get my feet in the water. Something about the water along Negril's shoreline therapeutic to me. It just takes the final remnants of stress and releases them.

We see Sunnyside and head over to have a beer. Seems like a good plan right? We headed back to the room for a bit to, I have no idea what. Get money maybe? From there we headed down to Alfred's for dinner. I had been dreaming of fish and chips there for the past few weeks. Maybe it was the heat...maybe the drinks...but it wasn't great like I remembered. Ah well, it certainly wasn't bad. Back to Sunnyside for a drink and then we headed back to the room. We were completely exhausted at this point and sleep was a welcome respite from our journey...and the rum.

Pictures will start in the next installment. I evidently couldn't be bothered to grab a camera.