Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worsest thing you ever Lost in Jamaica ????

User Info Menu

Re: Worsest thing you ever Lost in Jamaica ????

a hearing aid......fell out while riding a scooter and run over by a car...$2500!!

User Info Menu

haha almost lost a pair of sandals a couple years ago.....while sitting at Sunnyside we noticed a person lurking around the entrance to Rooms picking up bottles. When he went back again I knew he was going back for my shoes and those of a friend. We yelled "drop those shoes!!!" from the bar and took off towards the entrance and he had indeed dropped the shoes and ran. Too bad all our yelling didn't wake the security guy

User Info Menu

My first pair of prescription sunglasses. First and last time I drank rum punch!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

One trip I tended to lose blood.

First, we took a catamaran cruise along the cliffs. We stopped at some caves (south of Rick's I think) for a swim. The waves washed me up against the rocks leaving me with some serious "rock rash" on my chest and side. I swam back to the cat and asked the bar tender if he had a first aid kit. "No problem." He handed me a bottle of overproof to apply to my cuts and scrapes. No infection! Inside or out!

Then a couple of days later, I stupidly tried to open a bottle without a bottle opener. Unbeknownst to me, one of the tines on the cap was bent outward. Cost me a call to a doctor (who made a house/hotel call) and a half dozen stitches across my palm. I got our drinks and walked back to my wife who was lounging on the beach. Good thing I saw where the nurse's office was when we checked in. That was my next stop.

That was one bloody trip.
    Johio

User Info Menu

I lost my camera card with all my pictures on it.....had put in a new one cause that one was full, ending up loosing the full one. The new card only had 2 pictures on it when we got home.....looked everywhere for it....never found it
    Last edited by Blandy1; 04-02-2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

I lost my desire to go anywhere else on this fine planet. Even tho I do, I always wish I was in Jamaica / Negril.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Can't say I exactly lost it IN Jamaica but my entire suitcase was lost on the way home from Jamaica. It was never recovered. Everything in it....Gone....Between clothes, makeup, toiletries, etc. That was a lot of money that simply vanished.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleymon View Post
    Can't say I exactly lost it IN Jamaica but my entire suitcase was lost on the way home from Jamaica. It was never recovered. Everything in it....Gone....Between clothes, makeup, toiletries, etc. That was a lot of money that simply vanished.
    ended up in Boaz, Alabama . . . lost suitcase heaven - and yes i've been there :-)

User Info Menu

My heart! and he still has it.. married 5 years next month!

User Info Menu

Feeling in the back of my right foot ... Dayum Stingray!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE