Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is a new video of Step Aside jerk chicken barrel guy on side of road

User Info Menu

Re: Here is a new video of Step Aside jerk chicken barrel guy on side of road

East of Time Square a block or two, if I recall.

User Info Menu

i heard many great things about Step A Side chicken....i will be sure to check him out on my next reach!!!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Yep-darn good bird! ..I always find him on Thurday nights outside of the Jungle-
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

I believe his barrel is @ Hidden Paradise.
    ate there 3 times just the last 2 weeks. MMMMMM

User Info Menu

Yamon..Around what time is he usually there?

User Info Menu

Yamon..Around what time/what day is he usually there? Well, should I say, Did you notice him ?

User Info Menu

Today he set up at 530pm says he'll be there til 12 tonite he's just down the road like 300 feet from jungle or fun holiday morass side

User Info Menu

gg123 thanks for postings my video. I have two more on Utube that feature local Negril characters that I would appreciate if you would post. In Negril as we speak & don't want to be online more than necessary.

FYI - Steppa side is at Villa Mora directly across from Roots Bamboo. Six days a week from ~5:00p to 5:00a or until he sells out. Sunday is his day of rest, G-d bless Marshall.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wha gwan View Post
    gg123 thanks for postings my video. I have two more on Utube that feature local Negril characters that I would appreciate if you would post. In Negril as we speak & don't want to be online more than necessary.
    Here is one of the others. The third one is a bit too lurid!