Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

What a good way to wake up in the morning..thanks gerry g!!

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

Tattoo Charlie, Brent from Calgary and I eventually found our way to my room, where we drank nearly all 24 beers in a long party session that lasted through the morning.

I barely got any sleep before it was time to go spearfishing for the first time, and I was really looking forward to getting back there. I had a brand-new spear that I presented to Famous Vincent, and great boat captain was happy and cheerful and honestly glad to see me again. He is like an old friend, and oh what fun we have snorkeling and spearfishing in the beautiful ocean.

User Info Menu

And.......
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

. . .and, here's a pic of spearfishing a couple of years ago

Name:  DSC00112 [800x600].jpg
Views: 624
Size:  62.4 KB

User Info Menu

Sitting here at the seastar having breakfast with Rasta Stan and GerryG123 Gerry just got back from spear fishing with famous Vincent listening about all the fish he almost speared and of course the 1big one he did get.

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

My gosh, it felt good to be back in the ocean. I toted my green raft to Seasplash and floated along, enjoying the first time the Negril ocean with no jet-skis. I like it even better this way.

We enjoyed spearfishing, and I caught five or six nice ones. Afterwards, i got some LIME minutes on a phone I am borrowing from one of Marko's friends, and I called ahead and ordered a nice plate of spaghetti for when I arrive back up the hill in a few minutes.

I was settling in to my usual routine, and oh how at home I feel in Negril.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Ok Gerry you are having a good time and will be back. Hope Tattoo Charlie is doing well. Miss his feedback.

User Info Menu

Yippee Gerry G is back!!! Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Tell Tattoo Charlie hello from West Virginia! Hope he is doing well .
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]