Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: December 2014 Roll Call - Who's going?

User Info Menu

Re: December 2014 Roll Call - Who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    5 days is better than 4! Try the Treehouse to see if they can give you a Groupon like price. You are 1 day into high season but should be able to get something. Also Coco lapalm, Country country, check out the specials on the hotel section of this site. Must do, for a 30 yr old birthday, is One love pub crawl a blast where you'll meet lots of people and see a great slice of the West End. Always try to get a "Drifters" jam session in on a Friday or Sunday afternoon. Since you have a direct flight from YYZ five days is a breeze. I have done a long weekend. I really recommend Club Mobay for a short trip and it pays for itself on the departure especially if the flight I'd delayed. We will overlap one day with you and a birthday drink is not out of the question. Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions here. Someone will be able to lead you right!

Thank you Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! We noted down all the suggestions. By the end of the week I should have a solid plan.
    I used the groupon price for Treehouse for 4 nights but I think I want one night by the cliffs :-) Yes, I changed it to 6 days LOL

Woo hoo!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    5 days is perfect for your first time! Then when you get back to Toronto, you will start planning a longer reach! I know we did, although we didn't come back to Toronto. We came back to Michigan.

Yay!!!! You have been to most of the places hehehe! I made it 6 days :-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutz4travel View Post
    No. Pretty sure you're going to wish you had more! I won't go for less than a week, and that really isn't enough. But, some time is better than none at all
    It is better than none :-) merci merci!

User Info Menu

We are booked Nov 21 through Dec 13th

User Info Menu

I will be arriving from northern BC on Dec 28. There thru Jan 6. My 1st trip to Jamaica I'm very excited..

User Info Menu

ETA...Dec 14th! 3 weeks and 2 days in paradise. Bring it on!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

it is with a heavy heart due to unforeseen circumstances that I had to cancel our Dec. 26 - Jan. 3 trip. so 8 days at Seastar have opened up, that is if they have not filled it yet. it was room 20 right by the pool. we are still good for our Feb. trip and I just booked 2 weeks in April at the Seastar. Sorry I'm going to miss everyone for New Years but S&!t happens.

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Shoooot! I was ready to bring my picture of the monster Walleye I caught this summer . See ya in Feb. Happy Holidays!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Shoooot! I was ready to bring my picture of the monster Walleye I caught this summer . See ya in Feb. Happy Holidays!!!
    Hey JoJo,

Linston wants to know what a walleye is? LOL

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

How bout a northern pike? Perch, sunnies {sunfish}, crappies, silver bass, sheephead, sauger, muskie.....so many fish, Linston.....so little time. A trip to the 10,000 lakes of Minnesota, and you'll find all these, including Mr. Walleye.