Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Jet skis soon come

User Info Menu

Re: Jet skis soon come

At first we really appreciated the peace and quiet and decreased safety concerns with ban of the jet skis. But as divided as this issue is, we both agree the beach misses at least a few of them. Tried paddle boarding this morning and sucked big time at it
    Jamb & Badnaz

User Info Menu

Those horses need to be taken off that beach

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jambarney View Post
    At first we really appreciated the peace and quiet and decreased safety concerns with ban of the jet skis. But as divided as this issue is, we both agree the beach misses at least a few of them. Tried paddle boarding this morning and sucked big time at it
    Jamb & Badnaz
    I can teach you Paddleboarding it's all about the core. Email me negriltreehouse@gmail.com

Best to go early morning
    Gail at Treehouse

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Or you can make the argument that some folks are selfish for wanting the noise of the jet skis. This is a contentious issue that will see passion from both sides. I personally do not like the jet skis but also do not like overregulation of anything.
    I personally have enjoyed SWIMMING without them constantly coming over to worry me. Damn the noise.