Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Manager Shout-Out

Sponsor

User Info Menu

New Manager Shout-Out

*JAMAICA RESIDENTS' SUMMER SPECIAL*

For the months August 7th to October 15, 2014:
    Book ANY Three (3) nights stay in a lovely studio room including breakfast FOR ONLY JAM$28,290 (Double Occupancy)
    ALSO Please ask about special rates for our other cottages and suites

Email:firefly@jamaicalink.com Telephone#:957-4358 / 957-9325

User Info Menu

Re: New Manager Shout-Out

For those of you who do not know yet, this resort is in management by Andrea who was formerly at Whistling Bird and Catcha. She and some friends bought this and she can really use all her former friends from the two other resorts to give her a nod. They have gotten rid of the clothing optional, thank goodness, used to avert my eyes when I went by there. The place is very nice, and is now serving full meals.

User Info Menu

Re: New Manager Shout-Out

This is such great news. As a long time visitor to Negril and Catcha this will be a new option on the beach for me. It is a great location but one I never took into account due to the clothing optional. Andrea is a great person and I'm sure she will be successful in this new venture. I have already checked into a stay in August. Many years ago she asked be to put up a review for Catcha and I can't wait to do the same for Firefly! I am sure with her at the helm it will be a most enjoyable place to stay.