Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treehouse T.V.-Kingston designer!

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse T.V.-Kingston designer!

Hi there, Gail. The designs are absolutely lovely. Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with you (and my Queen Bee makeup friend Deb) when I return Aug 25-Sept 4. We missed you last time I was there (in May). Want to visit your spot... with hopes of bringing a crew of ladies next Spring/Summer. Thanks & Peace!

User Info Menu

I leave on the 28th so catch me on the front end of your trip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    I leave on the 28th so catch me on the front end of your trip
    Hi there, Gail. I arrive on Monday, August 25th... so I will ask Deb to give you a call so we can connect either 26th or 27th. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing NT. I've heard great things about your spot... the good food and good vibes that may be perfect for a women's wellness getaway!

Thanks for your response.

User Info Menu

Happy Emancipation day! Check out this beautiful design from Jamaican born Courtney Washington.
    Top is made of a feather light material available in sizes Small-Large-XL $89,Pant white "pucker"' avail in sizes S-4X $59

Now available at Negril Treehouse or shipping to U.S. also available.
    Name:  2014-07-22 07.49.48.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  98.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Check out local resident and real estate agent Christine,who was married last night in this stunning piece from the Courtney Washington collection at Negril Treehouse. We still have many beautiful styles to choose from as well as a great selection of sizes from Small to 4x. We also ship to U.S.A.
    Name:  ck.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  38.6 KB

User Info Menu

Hi Gail, love the outfits!! Will be staying at NTH beginning of November. Any chance of getting x-small sizes by then? Us little people need to be taken into consideration also. :-)
    Thanks and look forward to seeing you again then!

User Info Menu

Only smalls are you size zero?

User Info Menu

Hi Gail,

Wow, I've seen three pieces that I'm interested in. Is there a web site to look at? How do I get more info about getting a couple of these in my closet and on my body?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Yes we have many beautiful pieces still available. You can email us at gailnegril@aol.com or jessicasjamaica@gmail.com. Let us know which ones you are interested in. Thanks

User Info Menu

[/ATTACH]Name:  2014-07-26 16.15.06.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  95.5 KBName:  courtney washington.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  95.1 KB
    Negril Treehouse ongoing Trunk sale of Kingston designer Courtney Washington.
    Black and Red dress still available. Size small only (5-6) $139 We do ship to U.S.A.