Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prayers For Rasta Stan and Betty

User Info Menu

Re: Prayers For Rasta Stan and Betty

Stan, sending thoughts and prayers. Betty was such a sweet and lovely lady, she will be missed by all. Liz and Charlie, Nashville

User Info Menu

The news is quite sad and sobering. Just a couple of days ago things were looking quite promising and it looked like Betty would pull thru. The courage that Stan has demonstrated is admirable and I could only wish to be half the man if I had to deal with a similar situation. Those of you that know these two fine people know the love they had for each other and I'm sure your heart is breaking like so many others. RIP Betty

User Info Menu

Dear Betty and Stan, all of us at St. Anthony's Kitchen and Mary Gate of Heaven Church are thinking of and praying for you. Be strong with what the Lord has in mind! Peace and all good to you! --Fadda Jim

User Info Menu

God bless you and your family. I was telling my wife this morning how I met Betty and Stan once or twice and I am really sad. I think my deep sadness is a testament to the wonderful Betty. My prayers are with you. Sad....

User Info Menu

My deepest condolences to Betty's family and friends.

User Info Menu

So very sorry for your Loss.....May Jah comfort you and your family during this sad and difficult time.

User Info Menu

That sucks another of our family members passed.Over the years we have lost many on this board.Though I have never crossed paths with Stan & Betty I feel a bond with them."May Jah Protect & Guide"

User Info Menu

R.I.P. Betty

User Info Menu

Prayers of comfort for Rasta Stan and Betty's friends and family.

User Info Menu

May the Lord provide you strength and comfort. God bless Stan and family.