Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: With a heavy heart...

User Info Menu

Re: With a heavy heart...

So sorry to hear this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Such a loss of a wonderful man! His smiling face and kind soul exemplified the essence of the West End. My heart goes out to all of those that knew him and his family. RIP Colin........
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

So saddened by this news, LYNCH family long long time original "NAYGRIL" family. So I lived there during all of the 1970's, "GREAT" family. I have come throughout the years and my usual residence is near to the Lighthouse neighborhood. I am actually usually there right now during the Independence Day celebrations.
    Sincere condolenses to the family, I can't tell you how much time I spent on Hylton Lane way up there getting mushrooms and walking all over the Lighthouse Road area laughting hysterically for hours, freaking out at the blow holes at Citronella later in the day.
    This is SHOCKING and horrid news, such a great guy. Such a great business that I always frequent, I am really really glad that I am not there right now. I like to operate as one of those bugs called a "no see em" when I am in Jamaica. I just so know SO much... like from 1971 or something, about what happened to this person and what happened to this other person and the planes that wo uld crash... I REALLY like to deal with a no profile type of thing -- OH CRAP... the murders that went on, the planes that were crashed, the **** that went on far out west end neighborhoods. I actually kind of keep myself in a disguised state of appearance.
    Quite a bit of murdered US / German / Italian citizens who were blessed enough to buy property there and start up businesses, most of them murdered. In COLD blood too. For many a year I have stayed near to the Lighthouse area of Negril and have frequented the area where RUI moved, or go to Cosmo's during the day.
    In any event, I am GLAD I am not in Negril this week. This news totally SUCKS big time, a good man, hard worker, murdered in cold blood in front of his daughter.

User Info Menu

This is such horrible news. How terrible for folks to go up the man's shop and kill him. No respect! RIP, Collin. The SUNBABY family will surely miss you.

User Info Menu

Tragic...prayers for his family and friends....one of my all time favorite photos was this one I took at Out of Town Pastry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Never had the pleasure to meet Collin but always heard nice things about his shop. How sad and tragic for his family. I hope justice will be served.
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

RIP Collin and may justice be served. When in Negril, my wife and I would stop at Out of Town nearly everyday, if not for a loaf, patty or bread, just a Ting, we always tried to spend some money with him. It saddens me to ever hear of a violent crime but this one hits way to close to home. Thoughts and prayers to the Lynch family.

User Info Menu

Colin was a good and honest man. I counted him as a friend. You can be sure that scores of people know just who these bandulus are and I am waiting to see if "informma" stigma will keep them from contacting the police.

That is a big problem in Jamaica today.

R.I.P. mi fren.

Respect!
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

This is very bad news. He was a very nice man! I was at the west end for two weeks in July and went everyday to get patties for my wife and I. RIP

User Info Menu

how sad