Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: rage

User Info Menu

rage - a trip report.

The name for excessively awesome trip so far.

*Pgw flip johnny mike and the youngins
    Last edited by Flipadelphia26; 08-07-2014 at 10:48 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: rage

Nice! Looking forward to seeing some pics from this one (even the blurry, late night PGW pics).

User Info Menu

Day 1

So my buddy and Mike are delayed, sitting on the air plane. Captain says "We will take off in 15 minutes" "We are now approved for takeoff" Plane curiously returns to the terminal and the captain says.. "This trip will put me over my hours, hopefully we can find you a new crew soon". WTF??

2.5 hours later. Off we go.

Cold red stripe in the car on the way to Negril. Stop at a few places for some stripes and some subs.

Head to drifters bar for the show. Met up with PGW, and Uncle Effin Johnny! And this is where it all goes down hill for the next 5 days

I can say with absolute certainty. I have ZERO recollection of what happened next? This is one of those moments where it was less than a damn week and the only thing I know for absolutely sure, is that we went to the pelican bar yesterday.

Dont think I ate ganja cake that day?

Maybe bourbon beach? Ah, yes. I think we went there. And I know we were at Tony's hut at some point.

User Info Menu

Once again the old saying is proven true....

"What happens in Negril, never really happened"

Flip, we will use our collective imaginations to figure out what happened....

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Day 2.

Got up for some breakfast. We stayed at treehouse. it was good stuff. Saw PGW running on the beach, went down to discuss what lies ahead. Hung at treehouse until about 10 and then decided to go bar hopping down to tony's hut, where team Canada was staying.

Did Firefly, Sun Beach, Charella and white sands - then tony's.

I had some coloring books I wanted to drop off at Natural Mystic Bar, and then a belt for Connie, so I asked if we could make today's plan a big bar tour up to the westend. It was met with zero resistance.

Some bars I know for sure we hit.

Sunnyside
    Yellow bird
    bourbon beach
    Corner bar
    Another bar right near corner barch headed out to the west end that I forget
    Natural Mystic Bar
    Connie's - where we had the most banging mac n cheese ever.... and perhaps a slice of her finest cake.
    The Blue Iris - Where went on the open mic. Uncle Johnny and Iris were cracking jokes. I was playing the role of the MC. I interviewed my buddy mike who does a spot on Arnold Schwarzenegger impression. "Arnold, what do you think about the situation in Gaza?" "Stop whining". haha

We got a cab back, but were stuck in Dream Weekend traffic before we even made the round about.

So we walked back up. I think we went to Errols on the way back.

picked up another boardie on the way? I dont really recall, other than she was a Caucasian female, and that's what I assumed.

Went back to Tony's hut, where Waves park was going off the chain next door. We could see the whole party from the balcony up stairs, and we could hear the music just fine. No worries about going into the party. We hung out there and drank some beers and cracked jokes until 2, 3, 4 am?

User Info Menu

Name:  firefly.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  65.3 KBName:  Jamaica mom.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  95.9 KBName:  sunbeach.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  29.9 KBName:  treehouse beach.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  44.2 KBName:  Treehouse.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  68.5 KBName:  Yellowbird.jpg
Views: 959
Size:  33.7 KB

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great time
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

After Day 2, I'd need a vacation from my vacation
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    After Day 2, I'd need a vacation from my vacation
    Seriously. I like to remember my trips, but that's just me.

User Info Menu

good stuff....people watching the party from the perch above would be awesome...
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet