Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 1 Month Stay - Oct/15

User Info Menu

1 Month Stay - Oct/15

Looking to stay one month next October on the beach in budget accommodation. Really only need a fridge. I don't see a lot of places on the beach that listed in Trip Advisor rentals. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thx

User Info Menu

Re: 1 Month Stay - Oct/15

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonGuy View Post
    Looking to stay one month next October on the beach in budget accommodation. Really only need a fridge. I don't see a lot of places on the beach that listed in Trip Advisor rentals. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thx
    budget accommodation = how much?

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

EdmontonGuy,

If you want to be right on the beach in a budget accommodation check out Barry (or Barry's Place?) It used to be his GrandMa's (Gloria's Sunset Cottages) before she died. They are well accustomed to long term guests and I am sure have rates accordingly. Not sure about a fridge but imagine that would not be an issue. You will not find a nicer person or better location. Go Oilers!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    EdmontonGuy,

If you want to be right on the beach in a budget accommodation check out Barry (or Barry's Place?) It used to be his GrandMa's (Gloria's Sunset Cottages) before she died. They are well accustomed to long term guests and I am sure have rates accordingly. Not sure about a fridge but imagine that would not be an issue. You will not find a nicer person or better location. Go Oilers!!!
    I totally agree!............
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave