Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat

User Info Menu

Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat

let me start by saying im sure there is plenty glass bottom boat company's in Negril but Sunbaby was the highlight for our trip , Captain Roger went out of his was to make sure me and my family had a good time when we went snorkeling , him and his 1st mate Kirk went one by one with my family to show them everything they asked , took many pictures of my family then put them on a disk , then 2 days later we went fishing with Captain Rogers we got on the boat and my kids say were are the fishing rods? he said we don't use fishing rods young ones , he then pulls out coke bottles with fishing line wrapped around them with 2 hooks and a spark plug as a weight , he jumps in the water goes down and pulls up 3 conch's and uses them as bait , he hooks the bait to the lines and instantly my kids start catching fish , my 3 small children will talk about Captain Rogers for ever , thanks for a great time
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Info Menu

Re: Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat

Nice pictures
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Great story and pictures!!! Roger is a super guy! He use to work with Vincent before getting his own boat. Do you...or anyone on the board have his phone number?? I saw him last year when he was getting his boat ready and he gave me his contact info, now I can't find it. Wanted to be ready for the next reach in Negril.

Thanks in advance..
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

He did give it to me , I will search my bags and see if I can find it

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Sounds awesome Gordo. Let us know how the rest of your trip went when you can!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post

Thanks Bnewb! Should have looked there first but didn't.

Gordo923...........thanks for offering. Got it now due to Bnewb!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Thanks Gordo923, for allowing us to host you and your family on SUNBABY BOAT...we do not take it for granted and can't wait to see you again. Also, here's Roger contact: 876-485-4023 or 876-430-1868. you can email SUNBABYBOAT@gmail.com.

Sunny regards,
    Sunny regards,

Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gordo923 View Post
    let me start by saying im sure there is plenty glass bottom boat company's in Negril but Sunbaby was the highlight for our trip , Captain Roger went out of his was to make sure me and my family had a good time when we went snorkeling , him and his 1st mate Kirk went one by one with my family to show them everything they asked , took many pictures of my family then put them on a disk , then 2 days later we went fishing with Captain Rogers we got on the boat and my kids say were are the fishing rods? he said we don't use fishing rods young ones , he then pulls out coke bottles with fishing line wrapped around them with 2 hooks and a spark plug as a weight , he jumps in the water goes down and pulls up 3 conch's and uses them as bait , he hooks the bait to the lines and instantly my kids start catching fish , my 3 small children will talk about Captain Rogers for ever , thanks for a great time
    Great pics, Gordo923. Awesome family!
    Sunny regards,

Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

i don't think i will be posting my trip report because i don't think you guys want to much negative stuff on here ,other than sunbaby and the hotel pool it was not a good trip