Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    that is one serious looking omelet ...yum!
    Sammy, when I first looked at it I was waiting for it to crawl off the plate. It looked alive! But it didn't matter how it looked once I tasted it. Definitely worth the wait although I hope it doesn't always take that long for an egg & vegetable ommee.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    For some reason, I've never like omelets. In Jamaica or otherwise.
    and TAH I crave them only in Jamaica. I never buy or eat eggs here. I think it's the cheese...and fresh vegetables. I don't eat the porridge and folks seem to love that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    following . . .
    Posting wouldn't be the same without you!!!

User Info Menu

After breakfast I got a ride to Travellers. Once I got there, I didn’t want to stay so stepped out to the road to catch another ride. Drivah A showed up. Said he was on his way to Lucea to get a car part and asked me to ride along.

“No thanks. I need to be near the water today. Way too beautiful to be in a car.”
    “Okay. Okay. Margaritaville?”
    “Yeah, I guess.”
    “You look nice, Vi. You wearing that dress tonight?”
    “Tonight?? Oh I forgot about that. No, I’m wearing something else. Where are we going?”
    “Bourbon Beach. The party is at Bourbon Beach. Call me when you ready to leave the beach. If I’m back I’ll take you to your room.”
    “Okay…”

User Info Menu

Yes, those last hours before departure are always painfully hard, I agree! I probably would have got up and left that restaurant, I've had to do that here at home before. We don't eat out at all anymore so not an issue anymore, lol. We prefer our own cooking, maybe we are picky ^0^

You have one more night of dancing, yippee!
    Last edited by Schuttzie; 11-13-2014 at 01:46 PM.

User Info Menu

Painful...very painful. If my visits were as long as my reports I would be a happy gal. But Schuttzie, counting tonight I have TWO nights of dancing and I do it right on night 2.

User Info Menu

Yes indeed!! I strolled through breeze-way, restaurant on to the already crowded beach. Quick found a guy to lug a chair and umbrella right to the front for me. I tipped them well. Two of them worked on digging the hole and setting the huge shade covering just right over my perfectly positioned lounger. Those guys work hard at their not-easy-at-all job.

The day was picture perfect!!!! PLENTY people out. I got my space just in time!

User Info Menu

In 7 days, our feet will be in that sand and this very much keeps us a little calmer while we wait.Thanks Vi,wonderful job as always!

User Info Menu

your trip has made my wait bearable . . . soon come . . . love getting up and seeing what you've posted . . .

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I'm starting to have withdrawals...I've been looking for decent flight prices, nothing yet.

But reading your report and seeing pics does help.