Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Oh Vi, words cannot describe this report. It is sweeter than the pineapple you were eating.....I was swimming along in the ocean, eating the pineapple and mango I can still taste those fruits yum yum yummy. You really outdid yourself this time. Now that female that grabbed your boobie ...she will try it again with someone else and she will not be so lucky. Dong something like that could just bring on your demise. Looking forward to more and thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

Yes Vi, I’ll only be venturing through Ochi and PA for a day but I will take what I can get. Glad the Oneil situation didn’t sour the remainder of your trip. You’ve had some nyce accomodations, real chill and beautiful. To encounter your Negril driver after being in your Portland zen zone, nah easy, but he learned that day lol. You discovered swordfish, yayyy, I enjoy the view, vibe and all of the meals I’ve had at there and they have ice cream too. Could you make that mango look anymore tantalizing, geeze, I tried to lick the screen

User Info Menu

hi vi, any more?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Travelers bring back so many memories I use to frequent it before they made all the upgrades. I took my mom there on vacation and they accomodated us with a ramp because she was in a wheelchair. I recall sending her to the bar to get us ice cold redstripes. I remember the smile on her face as she rolled back and forth down that lane to the bar.
    Butterfly, what an precious memory of your mom that will bring you lasting smiles. So glad the Wellingtons treated her like royalty.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
    ...Whatever dude, I've already got a plan. I don't know if they are just used to herding clueless tourists or trying to see how compliant I may be, but I am neither clueless nor compliant so I mess with their heads a bit.
    SWEET!!! I feel you Goldilocks!!! I stopped by Coconuts and met the owner, I think she was the owener, but anyway they were closed for a couple of days for repairs. Didn't make it back before having to leave.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Oh Vi, words cannot describe this report. It is sweeter than the pineapple you were eating.....I was swimming along in the ocean, eating the pineapple and mango I can still taste those fruits yum yum yummy. You really outdid yourself this time.
    Summer thank you so much for your very inspiring comments...you certainly know how to keep me lifted. More on the way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mokatee View Post
    Yes Vi, I’ll only be venturing through Ochi and PA for a day...You discovered swordfish, yayyy, I enjoy the view, vibe and all of the meals I’ve had at there and they have ice cream too.
    Mokatee, I know no matter how small the taste Portland will satisfy. I really like Swordfish so much I ate there twice that visit. The view is magnificent.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    hi vi, any more?
    Hey JitterBug...more on the way

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    Vi, you are a good one. That lady would have ended up with sandy vegetables...
    LOL @ sandy vegetables!!! TRUST kaycee...that almost happened.

User Info Menu

Found a sliver of a slot to park and chill in. Wasn't easy because the beach area here is small and the lounges in the shade are few.

No problem. As long as I can get my wide hips off and on this thing without kicking the person beside me onto the sand.

Before I start to do whatever, I strolled next door to Errol's for a beer.