Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Dragon

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    20 min walk maybe? Get there around 12:30 or 1 to be sure you get some pork.
    Just for clarity - is it a 20 min walk from the roundabout? I would think that it would be longer from Tensing Pen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Just for clarity - is it a 20 min walk from the roundabout? I would think that it would be longer from Tensing Pen.
    Yeah I was thinking roundabout. It's a pretty far walk from Tensing Pen. Probably an hour at least.

User Info Menu

Yes that would be a heck of a walk. Even from the roundabout it's all uphill. I'd find a ride.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Naw it's not bad from the roundabout. PGW took us the long way in August though, back behind corner bar and up that hill. Which was much steeper, or so it seemed in 87 degree weather with the humidity jack up. That's probably the road I'd take form Tensing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    Naw it's not bad from the roundabout. PGW took us the long way in August though, back behind corner bar and up that hill. Which was much steeper, or so it seemed in 87 degree weather with the humidity jack up. That's probably the road I'd take form Tensing.
    I'm too lazy to walk to the roundabout from tensing...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    I'm too lazy to walk to the roundabout from tensing...
    One time the misses and I walked from Bloody Bay all the way to Three Dives, at night. That was a hell of a walk.

User Info Menu

Yeah that's a long walk, I would probably take a taxi especially if it's a short trip.
    Trip #59 most of February